CANADIAN ARMOR (1947-today)
About 1,600 armoured vehicles 1990-2016.
Find more about Canadian armour
Soldiers and vehicles of the 12th Régiment blindé du Canada armoured reconnaissance regiment training.
Leopard 2A6M CAN
Entered service in 2007, 20 loaned by Germany followed by 80 purchased from the Netherlands. Here, a modified model for urban combat deployed in Afghanistan from 2008 to 2013.
Entered service in 2000. The were C1 upgraded and refitted with Leopard 1A5 turrets. 66 still in active service.
Latest modern tanks
- Type 10 Hitomaru Main Battle Tank
- Ajax Reconnaissance Tank & APC
- BMPT Terminator
- Narco Tanks
- Oshkosh M-ATV
- Type 90 Kyū-maru Main Battle Tank
- Dardo IFV
- Challenger II
- Coyote ARV
- Tanks Encyclopedia Weekly Report #4
- Flammpanzer 38(t)
- Vauxhall B.T. Three-Quarter track ‘Traclat’
- Fiat 3000 L.f.
- Panzerjäger 38(t) für 7.62 cm PaK 36(r) (Sd.Kfz. 139) Marder III
- Oscillating Turrets
- A34 Comet in Cuban Service
- Pavesi Autocarro Tagliafili (The Pavesi Wire Cutting Machine)
- Vickers 6 ton in Finnish Service