CANADIAN ARMOR (1947-today)
About 1,600 armoured vehicles 1990-2016.
Find more about Canadian armour
Soldiers and vehicles of the 12th Régiment blindé du Canada armoured reconnaissance regiment training.
Leopard 2A6M CAN
Entered service in 2007, 20 loaned by Germany followed by 80 purchased from the Netherlands. Here, a modified model for urban combat deployed in Afghanistan from 2008 to 2013.
Entered service in 2000. The were C1 upgraded and refitted with Leopard 1A5 turrets. 66 still in active service.
Latest modern tanks
- Type 10 Hitomaru Main Battle Tank
- Ajax Reconnaissance Tank & APC
- BMPT Terminator
- Narco Tanks
- Oshkosh M-ATV
- Type 90 Kyū-maru Main Battle Tank
- Dardo IFV
- Challenger II
- Coyote ARV
- US Marine Corps Electric Drive M113A2
- Cossor Land Cruiser
- M113 GRP Hull Feasibility Demonstrator
- Carro de Combate de Infantería tipo 1937
- Carro de Combate Ligero para Infanteria Modelo 1936
- Belvoir M113 Electric Land Drive Demonstration Vehicle (ELDDV)
- Deployable Universal Combat Earthmover M105 (DEUCE)
- Renault FT in Dutch Service
- Bar-Armor Experiments on M113 APCs in The Vietnam War
- Modra Revolving Light Tank